Please read these terms and conditions before using this website. The site operated by the “Society for Public Health”, a charity registered in Austria / Europe. By using the website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms, you may not use the website.
Our Service is provided to you for your personal, non-commercial enjoyment. In continuing to use our Service you are agreeing to abide by certain terms and conditions as follows:
We May Modify the Terms of This User Agreement From Time to Time: We reserve the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any features of our Service at any time without notice to you and, by continuing to use our Service, you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes to this User Agreement shall become a part of this User Agreement and shall apply as soon as they are posted. The most current version of the User Agreement can be viewed at any time at: food-intolerance-network.com. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality that augment or enhance our Service shall be subject to this User Agreement.
We May Terminate the Service or Your Use of the Service: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Service. Further, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of our Service (or any part thereof) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the terms of the following paragraph) or no reason whatsoever.
In Using Our Service You Agree to Comply with Certain Basic Rules: To the extent required you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any subscription form and/or any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of our Service in our sole discretion. When you register with us, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and you agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights.
As part of your subscription, you agree to not use our Service to:
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
• “stalk” another;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Food-Intolerance-Network.com officer or other employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through our Service;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "Spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use our Service;
• interfere with or disrupt our Service or servers or networks connected to our Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Service; or
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of our Service or the content posted by others on our Service or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of our Service or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
From Time to Time Our Users May Submit Content to Our Service (Including Comments): You acknowledge that we are not responsible for material submitted to our website or databases by users. For purposes of this User Agreement, references herein to content or materials submitted by a user include without limitation any reader comments such user may make on or otherwise add to our Service, any forum posts and any entries to our business database. We may not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit the content posted by users. However, we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content, in whole or part, that, in our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such content. Users will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of any content they submit. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content a user submits, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any such content. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of our Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this User Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the food intolerance network (society for public health), its users or the public.
We assume no responsibility for the deletion, alteration or failure to store postings, content or other information submitted by you or other users to our Service.
You represent and warrant that (i) any content you submit is either original to you, or all third party rights have been fully cleared for use; and (ii) such content does not and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this User Agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (A) submit content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (B) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (C) submit content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (D) post advertisements or solicitations of business. You understand that when you submit content in any form to our website we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on our other affiliated sites.
In operating our Service, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through our Service or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. Without limiting the generality of any other terms of this User Agreement, by submitting or sending information or other material to us, you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
In submitting any content to our Service please follow codes of social decency. Be respectful of others' opinions and comments so we can continue to build a community for everyone to enjoy. Personal attacks and all other forms of harassment are prohibited.
Finally, by submitting content to our Service, a user is giving us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use for any purpose, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts contained in such content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You warrant that any "moral rights" in any such materials have been waived. We shall not in any circumstance be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of content submitted by you. Without limiting the foregoing clause, we may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content. You are not entitled to any compensation relating to such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We May Allow You to Engage in Certain Personal uses of our Service That Include the Ability to Share Content: For example, we may allow you to post our content on a social networking site by pasting the applicable HTML or other code provided by us (typically labeled as an embed code) (“Widgets”). We may discontinue providing the services necessary for the Widgets to operate or we may disable Widgets you have embedded at any time for any reason without any liability to you. You agree that our permission to you to use Widgets on any such site does not provide you (or any third party) with any intellectual property rights in or to the Widget or any portion of our Service made available via any Widget.
You agree that you will not embed or otherwise make available a Widget on a web page or web site containing content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our opinion). We make no specific warranties about Widgets. You agree not to circumvent (or in any way attempt to circumvent) the security or rights management features in the Widget or any component of the Widget (including any video player) that are designed to prevent users from copying, manipulating or retaining the content made available via the Widget. You also agree to not use (or attempt to use) the Widget or any component of the Widget to display content other than the content provided or intended by us to be displayed via a particular Widget.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY SITES: Any content made available in connection with your site, or otherwise, by our Widgets, third party widgets or otherwise is our exclusive property and no grant of any intellectual property rights is made by us. We retain the right to demand that you cease any use of our content upon notice.
1. Be kind to each other! Insulting statements are unwanted in any case. Assure that discussions are always led objective and do not end in a personal battle. Consult a moderator if necessary.
2. Please post new contributions on-topic, that means relevant to the subject/range of topics and phrase expressive Thread titles! "Help" or "problem!" can be mentioned in the thread, but please not as topic heading. The title should display the basic problem - thus generally results in more and better responses which is also in your own self-interest.
3. No contributions containing commercial product advertisements or similar Web-services please. This applies to "signatures" too, which obviously serve the purpose of promotion.
4. Leave politics outside please. Here we want to exchange experiences. That is primarily an appeal to you, but experiences revealed that political threads heat-up the emotions and the climate of public opinion suffers heavily.
5. The responsible moderator can ban individual forum users, who violate deliberately against these rules.
6. For each forum-participant one log-in is authorized. In case a user creates several accounts and various nicknames without a good reason, depending on the situation, all accounts may be blocked.
7. Avoid unnecessary, as well as double- and triple- postings.
8. All kind of links containing reference-ID´s are not permitted, e.g. such theft-games or links where someone makes cash with (Amazon).
9. The information provided by the users in the forum is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the forum and the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis. If a user starts to give diagnosis, he will be banned and local authorities will be informed!
10. The language spoken in this forum is english! Posts in any other language will be deleted!
11. You must own all rights of all fotos, texts, videos and all other data you're uploading to this website. The "Society for public health" can not be held responsible for violations of the copyright.
12. By adding your data and filling out your profile information you understand and accept, that other people can read and search for this information. This data is stored in our database.
Our forum is moderated on a weekly basis. The moderators and administrators are volunteers. They are clearly marked as moderators or administrators. The moderators and forum members are not regarded as health professionals.
The information provided on this forum/website is designed to support, not replace, the direct relationship between patients and health professionals.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Your data will be processed by us based on the statutory provisions (General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 - hereinafter referred to as "DS-GVO" (German for GDPR) and the Data Protection Act - hereinafter referred to as "DSG" (German for DPA).
2. Personal data
2.1. Regular personal data
We process only those personal data that you provide to us (by visiting our website or by the information you provide in the context of registration, in a contact form or a newsletter / blog application), for example (not all data is mandatory). The following data, including personal data, will be processed by us:
• First and Last Name
• Username and password
• Number of password resets, date last password reset
• E-mail address
• Internet address
• Date of birth / age
• Profile picture
• IP address
• User Group (Registered, Blogger, Administrator, Super Administrator)
• Newsletter settings
• user status
• user points
• State, city, country
• receives system emails (yes / no)
• Date of registration, date of last visit, daylight saving time difference
• Backend template style, backend language
• Website language
• Editor setting
• Help page
• time zone
• User permission (yes / no)
• User activation (yes / no)
• Banning reason (will be entered by admin in case of blocking)
• user generated content (photos, files, posts, texts, ...)
• in the forum: signature, user group (normal, moderator), user-subscribed categories, user-subscribed topics, preferred forum setting (sorting of new posts), user-generated posts / content
• in the blog: user-subscribed topics, e-mail address, name
2.2. Special categories of personal data (sensitive data)
In addition to the aforementioned types of personal data, you can also provide us with so-called "special categories of personal data" (Article 9 DS-GVO) - on a voluntary basis - which in this case are also processed by us:
• Food allergies
• Food intolerances
• Other medical information or health data concerning your person
These data types are subject to a higher level of protection of the DS-GVO (see also point 3).
3. Processing of personal data
3.1. Regular personal data
The processing of your (regular) personal data takes place primarily to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 (1) (b) DS-GVO), in particular concerning the access and use of the platform. Without this data, we cannot prepare, complete or fulfill the contract with you, in particular not guaranteeing access to the platform. Furthermore, the processing is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties (Article 6 para 1 lit. f DS-GVO), in particular also for purposes of operational security of the website / platform, receivables management, direct marketing in analogue and digital form, existing customer advertising, the statistical evaluation as well as the improvement of our service offer and its quality (for the right of objection see point 6.).
We will process your personal data only to the extent covered by the DS-GVO. A transfer of your personal data to third parties is usually not done. If, for example to fulfill the contract, a transfer to third parties should be required, this transfer will be in accordance with the provisions of the DS-GVO.
Excluded from this is the use for statistical and similar purposes, but no personal data, but only anonymized data are transmitted that do not allow the identification of a natural person and cannot be assigned to a specific natural person (see also points 8., 9 .).
3.2. Special categories of personal data (sensitive data)
The processing of the above-mentioned special categories of your personal data takes place based on your consent (Art. 9 (2) lit. a DS-GVO). Of course, you can revoke this consent at any time (see point 6.).
Please note, however, that if you voluntarily disclose such special categories of personal data in the context of the website / platform, they may be considered "published" and their processing (also) based on Article 9 para 2 lit e DS-GVO allowed can. Another consequence is that these special categories of personal data can also be viewed by other users of the platform.
A transfer of special categories of your personal data to third parties does not take place.
4. Data security
Your personal data is protected by organizational and technical measures, such as protection against unauthorized access and technical data security precautions.
Please note, however, that regardless of these efforts, it cannot be completely ruled out that any information that you may provide through the Internet may still be viewed and potentially used by others. We can therefore assume no liability or responsibility for errors in data transmission or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hacker attacks, spyware, malware, etc.).
5. Storage of personal data
Your personal data will only be kept by us for as long as it is necessary to fulfill contractual or legal obligations (corresponding retention requirements may arise, for example, in particular due to tax regulations). If this necessity no longer exists, the data will be deleted.
6. Information, cancellation, complaint
Subject to the existence of any statutory confidentiality obligations, you have the right at any time to obtain information about your stored personal data, their origin, the purpose of processing and, if applicable, the recipient of this data. Furthermore, you have the right to request the correction, transfer, restriction of the processing, blocking or deletion of your personal data, if these are incorrect or the basis for data processing is removed.
As shown above, the processing of your personal data is based on various principles of the DS-GVO. Regarding the following two bases, you have the opportunity to object to future processing:
(i) Article 6 (1) (f) of the DS-GVO ('preservation of legitimate interests')
(ii) Article 9 (2) (a) of the DS-GVO ("Consent to the processing of special categories of personal data")
We point out that any objection has no influence on the admissibility of the processing of personal data based on other permits according to Art. 6, 9 DS-GVO.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable data protection regulations or your rights under the Data Protection Act have otherwise been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO).
In order to design the website / platform according to your needs and to collect certain information, we use various technologies, including cookies. Cookies are used to simplify Internet usage and communication.
Cookies are small text files that our website sends to your browser and which are stored on your computer to store them as an anonymous identifier. The purpose of these cookies is, for example, to better control the connection during your visit to our website / platform and more effective support when you return to our website / platform. Without this temporary "caching" entries already made would have to be made again in some applications. A cookie contains only the data that a server issues and / or the user enters on request (e.g. structure: domain, path, expiry date, cookie name and value). Cookies therefore contain purely technical information, not personal data. Cookies cannot spy on the hard disk of the user, cause damage or the like.
The following types of cookies can be used:
- Session cookies: these are automatically deleted when the internet browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your computer for a certain period of time, the duration depends on the stored expiration date.
- Third Party Cookies: In particular, these may include cookies from various social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr etc) or other Internet service providers (such as Google). These cookies collect information such as length of stay, page views, movement via links, etc. They are used, for example, to display certain advertising content resulting from search histories, visited websites and the like. These cookies cannot be read by us.
If you wish, you can generally suppress the storage of cookies (or certain types of cookies) via your web browser, or you can decide whether or not you wish to be saved by notice. However, the non-acceptance of cookies may result in some pages not displaying properly or being useless.
8. Analysis tools
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offering by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offering and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address submitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
For more information about Google's use of the Google data, hiring and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Google's use of your data when you use Our Partners' Websites or Apps "), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (" Use of Data for Advertising "), http://www.google.com/settings/ads (" Managing Information, the Google used to show you ads ") and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (" Determine which ads Google shows you ").
We have signed a so-called "contract processing contract" with Google (22.1.2018).
9. Social Media Plugins
11. Subject to change