Please read these terms and conditions before using this website. The site operated by the “Society for Public Health”, a charity registered in Austria / Europe. By using the website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms, you may not use the website.
Our Service is provided to you for your personal, non-commercial enjoyment. In continuing to use our Service you are agreeing to abide by certain terms and conditions as follows:
We May Modify the Terms of This User Agreement From Time to Time: We reserve the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any features of our Service at any time without notice to you and, by continuing to use our Service, you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes to this User Agreement shall become a part of this User Agreement and shall apply as soon as they are posted. The most current version of the User Agreement can be viewed at any time at: food-intolerance-network.com. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality that augment or enhance our Service shall be subject to this User Agreement.
We May Terminate the Service or Your Use of the Service: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Service. Further, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of our Service (or any part thereof) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the terms of the following paragraph) or no reason whatsoever.
In Using Our Service You Agree to Comply with Certain Basic Rules: To the extent required you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any subscription form and/or any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of our Service in our sole discretion. When you register with us, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and you agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights.
As part of your subscription, you agree to not use our Service to:
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
• “stalk” another;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Food-Intolerance-Network.com officer or other employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through our Service;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "Spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use our Service;
• interfere with or disrupt our Service or servers or networks connected to our Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Service; or
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of our Service or the content posted by others on our Service or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of our Service or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
From Time to Time Our Users May Submit Content to Our Service (Including Comments): You acknowledge that we are not responsible for material submitted to our website or databases by users. For purposes of this User Agreement, references herein to content or materials submitted by a user include without limitation any reader comments such user may make on or otherwise add to our Service, any forum posts and any entries to our business database. We may not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit the content posted by users. However, we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content, in whole or part, that, in our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such content. Users will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of any content they submit. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content a user submits, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any such content. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of our Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this User Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the food intolerance network (society for public health), its users or the public.
We assume no responsibility for the deletion, alteration or failure to store postings, content or other information submitted by you or other users to our Service.
You represent and warrant that (i) any content you submit is either original to you, or all third party rights have been fully cleared for use; and (ii) such content does not and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this User Agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (A) submit content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (B) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (C) submit content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (D) post advertisements or solicitations of business. You understand that when you submit content in any form to our website we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on our other affiliated sites.
In operating our Service, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through our Service or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. Without limiting the generality of any other terms of this User Agreement, by submitting or sending information or other material to us, you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
In submitting any content to our Service please follow codes of social decency. Be respectful of others' opinions and comments so we can continue to build a community for everyone to enjoy. Personal attacks and all other forms of harassment are prohibited.
Finally, by submitting content to our Service, a user is giving us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use for any purpose, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts contained in such content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You warrant that any "moral rights" in any such materials have been waived. We shall not in any circumstance be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of content submitted by you. Without limiting the foregoing clause, we may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content. You are not entitled to any compensation relating to such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We May Allow You to Engage in Certain Personal uses of our Service That Include the Ability to Share Content: For example, we may allow you to post our content on a social networking site by pasting the applicable HTML or other code provided by us (typically labeled as an embed code) (“Widgets”). We may discontinue providing the services necessary for the Widgets to operate or we may disable Widgets you have embedded at any time for any reason without any liability to you. You agree that our permission to you to use Widgets on any such site does not provide you (or any third party) with any intellectual property rights in or to the Widget or any portion of our Service made available via any Widget.
You agree that you will not embed or otherwise make available a Widget on a web page or web site containing content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our opinion). We make no specific warranties about Widgets. You agree not to circumvent (or in any way attempt to circumvent) the security or rights management features in the Widget or any component of the Widget (including any video player) that are designed to prevent users from copying, manipulating or retaining the content made available via the Widget. You also agree to not use (or attempt to use) the Widget or any component of the Widget to display content other than the content provided or intended by us to be displayed via a particular Widget.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY SITES: Any content made available in connection with your site, or otherwise, by our Widgets, third party widgets or otherwise is our exclusive property and no grant of any intellectual property rights is made by us. We retain the right to demand that you cease any use of our content upon notice.
We will retain the personal data you provide us by creating an account, unless and until you send us a notice that you no longer wish it to retain this data.
1. Be kind to each other! Insulting statements are unwanted in any case. Assure that discussions are always led objective and do not end in a personal battle. Consult a moderator if necessary.
2. Please post new contributions on-topic, that means relevant to the subject/range of topics and phrase expressive Thread titles! "Help" or "problem!" can be mentioned in the thread, but please not as topic heading. The title should display the basic problem - thus generally results in more and better responses which is also in your own self-interest.
3. No contributions containing commercial product advertisements or similar Web-services please. This applies to "signatures" too, which obviously serve the purpose of promotion.
4. Leave politics outside please. Here we want to exchange experiences. That is primarily an appeal to you, but experiences revealed that political threads heat-up the emotions and the climate of public opinion suffers heavily.
5. The responsible moderator can ban individual forum users, who violate deliberately against these rules.
6. For each forum-participant one log-in is authorized. In case a user creates several accounts and various nicknames without a good reason, depending on the situation, all accounts may be blocked.
7. Avoid unnecessary, as well as double- and triple- postings.
8. All kind of links containing reference-ID´s are not permitted, e.g. such theft-games or links where someone makes cash with (Amazon).
9. The information provided by the users in the forum is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the forum and the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis. If a user starts to give diagnosis, he will be banned and local authorities will be informed!
10. The language spoken in this forum is english! Posts in any other language will be deleted!
11. You must own all rights of all fotos, texts, videos and all other data you're uploading to this website. The "Society for public health" can not be held responsible for violations of the copyright.
12. By adding your data and filling out your profile information you understand and accept, that other people can read and search for this information. This data is stored in our database.
Our forum is moderated on a weekly basis. The moderators and administrators are volunteers. They are clearly marked as moderators or administrators. The moderators and forum members are not regarded as health professionals.
In addition to the above points apply: Your entry may be refused without giving reasons. We reserve the right to reject, in its sole discretion, items, especially if they make dubious health commercials or false promises of salvation or diagnosis.
The information provided on this forum/website is designed to support, not replace, the direct relationship between patients and health professionals.
We remind you that any message can be read, used, reproduced and cited by all. You do have the option to delete your messages, as long as no one has answered to it. However, under exceptional circumstances, you can contact the moderators to delete your messages. The references you provide for your posts cannot be deleted. Thus, please take care regarding the information that you post. Be aware that Google and other search engines read and store your contributions. So after you deleted them on this website, they still be out there on some search engine or similar webpage! We can't delete that for you! The moderators and members should conduct themselves at all times with respect and honesty. By using our forums, you agree to post information that is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and is of your personal experience. If the information you post is not personal experience, we request you to provide sources (references, links, etc..) whenever it is relevant and possible. You are not allowed to post advertisements, whether in the form of text links or banners, for example. The moderators reserve the right to delete any messages deemed inappropriate without notifying the author. In cases of abuse, the moderators reserve the right to ban a member of the forum. In both instances, an explanation will be provided if user requests.
You can use the social plugins on our website (like "facebook like" or "Google +1"). You are using this services on your own risk. The companies, that provide these services, may be stated in the U.S. or other countries. We do not have any relation to those comapnies and we cannot guarantee what those comanies do with your data! So please: Use it on your own liability!
Information we publish on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to other products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that we intend to announce or make available such products, programs, or services in your country.
While we have endeavored to ensure the accuracy of information on the website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the website. The site and the content are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated.
We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which this Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. You acknowledge that access to the website is provided free of charge. If you are dissatisfied with the website, these terms and conditions or any of the content, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the website. Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from our negligence, we accept no liability to you whatsoever whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against us by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us is based on or arises in connection with your use of the website, any breach by you of these terms and conditions or a claim that your use of the website infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party.
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the website. We do not represent that either the website or the content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
The terms are governed by the laws of Austria and the European Union and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Austrian courts.