How to start?

• ahebda
  • ahebda's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago #240 by ahebda
How to start? was created by ahebda
My 7 yo DD was recently diagnosed. I have been avoiding giving her fructose and want to determine which fruits she can tolerate and which she shouldn't have at all. I understand that this is mostly trial and error? I printed the fructose chart (a great place to start! thank you :D ) So for something like banana, which may or may not be tolerated well... How long after eating it will a stomach ache start, or does that vary, too? I can only go on what she is telling me, and she's a very high spirited, energetic girl, so it's sometimes difficult to get an answer unless she "stops" to think for a minute. But she rarely stops ;) Unfortunately stomach aches have just been the "norm" for her until now. Thanks for any input as to how to gauge her level of tolerance :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top