Advertising

Fructose table in alphabetical order

More
7 years 3 months ago #237 by stahlk
Replied by stahlk on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
The table in downloads does NOT have the smileys!! Am I missing something?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gk22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #241 by gk22
Replied by gk22 on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
You are correct. I've just downloaded the table and cannot see the Smileys. I would like to learn if there is way for switching the smileys "ON". I'll pass this on to a moderator.

Thank you for reporting this.

George K
gk22

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #242 by gk22
Replied by gk22 on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
I tried using “ Select All” , and then “Copy” from my browser (Firefox) menu , and subsequently Paste into a Word documents, and the smileys did copy over to the Word document. However, the simelys do not copy over when I used my mouse to highlight (select) and then right clicked , selected “copy”, and then Pasted into a Word document.
Hope this process works for you.

gk22

• finadmin
  • finadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #243 by finadmin
Replied by finadmin on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Hi!

The PDF table in the download section does not have any smileys in it! The HTML table does have the smileys.
At the moment we're working on new PDF tables. They should be online this summer. We still have to wait for the publication of our study with 109 different foods.

If you have more questions, please let us know!

More
6 years 11 months ago #245 by insane
Replied by insane on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Hi I am new to this board, I have a question it may have been answered before but do not know how to find out. If you want to eat a food that is higher in fructose can you take a glucose tablet to counter the fructose, when you eat it?

Thanks

Dennis

More
6 years 11 months ago #246 by jlrohler
Replied by jlrohler on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
I have never tried it myself, but I did come upon a blog a mom set up about her daughter who was diagnosed with fructose malabsorption. Here's what she said:

● Sweet Tarts are almost pure glucose and so for Rebecca they are considered medicine.
-if it is likely Rebecca will not be able to maintain her diet or is going to eat something that she probably shouldn’t have she can eat SweetTarts about 5-10 minutes before having the food in order to give her system extra glucose to process the incoming fructose
-this will only work for excess fructose but not fructans (wheat and onions)
-although this helps it is not a cure ... the body still has a total fructose tolerance level and no matter how much glucose you consume it’s going to suffer.

Good Luck!

Jennifer

Time to create page: 1.633 seconds

login

Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top