Fructose table in alphabetical order

• finadmin
  • finadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #32 by finadmin
Fructose table in alphabetical order was created by finadmin

The ultimate table for fructose malabsorption. Here you can find all the most important fruits and vegetables in alphabetical order! With the levels of glucose, fructose and sorbitol they contain!

Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeke, Heidi, gk22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #33 by Clay
Replied by Clay on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Thank you for this table! It's really great! It helped me a lot!

More
8 years 4 months ago #40 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Yes! Thank you! I am trying different things on the list now and the results are quite surprising!:cheer: Shame about the onion, I was so hopeful that it may not be the onion that I react to, but now I know from the list.

More
8 years 4 months ago #41 by macocha
Replied by macocha on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Interesting. thanks for the smilies next to the item.

what I find interesting/frustrating/irritating is that my daughter's dietician has items that would contradict yours. I am so frustrated with this diet.

She has tomatoes are okay, raw.
she has raspberries are okay

there are more, but I am just too frustrated to even expand on it.

• finadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #42 by finadmin
Replied by finadmin on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
The problem is, that most products are subject to natural variations of levels. So these values can only be taken as a rule of thumb.
And: It's not only the amount of fructose and glucose, it's also the individual range of tolerating special foods. So for some tomatoes are okay, for some not. Looks like most people with fructosemalabsorption don't tolerate great amounts of tomatoes. That's why we listed it "red".
Yoe / or your daughter / have to find out what you can tolerate in what amounts!

• finadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #43 by finadmin
Replied by finadmin on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Oh and raspberries:

Raspberry Glucose: 1,7900 Fructose: 2,0500
G/F: 0,9

so the ratio is okay, but the total amount of fructose is very high (in total 2.9g/100g)

I assume your list only looks at the ratio, but not at the total fructose amount or the sorbitol amount! Where did you get the list from? Can you post it here?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeke

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top