Alanine

• staceyarthur21@hotmail.com
  • staceyarthur21@hotmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 10 months ago #193 by staceyarthur21@hotmail.com
staceyarthur21@hotmail.com created the topic: Alanine
Hello fellow Fructose Intolerance sufferers.

I was wondering if anyone had heard of ALANINE being used to treat F.I.?

I read it on a thread somewhere yesterday and now cannot find it again :blink:

I a constantly searching and hoping for a more permanent solution than reducing fruit & veg consumed and this sounded like it might be something??

Take care,

Bliss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #194 by Zeke
Zeke replied the topic: Re: Alanine
Hi!
Alanine is an amino acid, I doubt it has any effect on fructose malabsorption! Reducing fruit sugar is the best you can do! But there is a food supplement called "Fructosin". It's an enzyme that you can swallow before you eat fructose. The enzyme converts fructose to glucose. It works fine with me. You can buy it online at www.alles-essen.at
Hope that helps a bit!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top