• chrissy-311
  • chrissy-311's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #77 by chrissy-311
obsession was created by chrissy-311
Hello there.
my name is Chrissy, I have not been officialy diagnosed but my local pharmasist while doing a general health check for my medication suggested I may have a wheat intolerance(I was suffering a lot of IBS symptoms) and suggested I go on a wheat free diet for a while, this seems to be working, but I also discovered I may also be intolerant to lactose.
I am doing really well made a few mistakes because of not reading labels correctly, but am doing ok.It is lovely to wake up and not have my stomach churning and rushing to the toilet.However with this new calmness comes this obsession that i am not having my bowels open enough.I have no discomfort and I go maybe 3 times a week(a pattern I have had all my life) I think because I have suffered so much diahrrea in the last few years, i am now afraid of constipation.Some reassurance please.
a plus of this diet is weight loss, I have been trying to lose weight for years but only seemed to put it on.
Regards Chrissy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top