Advertising

Diagnosis of histamine intolerance

More
7 years 4 months ago #207 by Lilly
Replied by Lilly on topic Diagnosis of histamine intolerance
Not sure if this is of any help but food wise the Red Wine Headache Cook Book really helped me just type that in to google it will come up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #209 by silvia
Replied by silvia on topic Diagnosis of histamine intolerance
hello marta,
you have your diagnosis done with migratest (DAO deficit by Labco) or by dr Elorza in Sevilla (for HANA)?
i know migratest is 90€, but can you tell me the price of yous please?

gracias.
Silvia

More
6 years 9 months ago #253 by Gemme
Replied by Gemme on topic Diagnosis of histamine intolerance
Hi.
I do not no about the TEST, but strongly Recommend you to study " CELIAC" Gluten free diet. It took me 18 years , i have both celiac and histamine.
Good Luck.

More
6 years 5 months ago #279 by dman
Replied by dman on topic Diagnosis of histamine intolerance
Why are IgG tests not suitable for diagnosing histamine intolerances? I understand that they don't test for a histamine response in particular, but if they reveal elevated IgG responses to histamine-laden foods, could that not indicate a histamine intolerance? That seems to be the case with me: I got a 96-food IgG panel from Alletess, and here are the results:

HIGHEST REPONSE:
yeast
coffee

SECOND-HIGHEST RESPONSE:
gluten
wheat
bran
garlic

THIRD-HIGHEST RESPONSE:
almond
basil
green bean
pinto bean
broccoli
cashew
cauliflower
cheddar cheese
egg white
egg yolk
mustard
oats
peanuts
rye
sesame
soybean
sunflower
tomato
walnut

I've also been tested for about a dozen intestinal IgA antibodies, from Enterolab, and found that the following were elevated:

gluten
soy
egg
oat
walnut

Anecdotally, I can also say that I do not feel well after eating cured/preserved/canned/unfresh meats.

Thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds

login

Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top