HIT and natural Thyroid Compound

• HistaSista
  • HistaSista's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 4 months ago #56 by HistaSista
HIT and natural Thyroid Compound was created by HistaSista
Hi...........I'm new to this forum. I just wondered if anybody reading this has HIT and takes natural thyroid compound or knows anything about its suitability for people with HIT. Does natural thyroid compound made from pig thyroid raise histamine levels?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #60 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic HIT and natural Thyroid Compound
Hi Hista Sista! Why are you taking thyroid compound? What is that made of? Have you been told to take that for your HIT? That is a new one for me. I am curious.

• HistaSista
  • HistaSista's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #61 by HistaSista
Replied by HistaSista on topic HIT and natural Thyroid Compound
Hi Alex........I have HIT plus low thyroid function. I take natural thyroid compound for the hypothyroidism and it is made from pig thyroid. I was concerned about its suitability as people with HIT need to avoid pork products, but I seem to be ok on the low dose that I'm taking. It's possible I might need to increase the dose which is why I thought I'd ask if there's anybody else out there in the same situation.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by HistaSista.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #62 by Zeke
Replied by Zeke on topic HIT and natural Thyroid Compound
there is abolutley no HIT-correlation between pork meat and thyroid compound! Thyroxin was produced of pork-thyroids like 50years ago. Nowadays they produce it in big bio-reactors!
The problem with pork meat are the amino acids, that are very similar to the ones in the human body... i assume...
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Zeke.

More
7 years 3 months ago #221 by rrst
Replied by rrst on topic HIT and natural Thyroid Compound
if i have HIT should a avoid pork meat?

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #222 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic HIT and natural Thyroid Compound
Some people have a problem with pork meat. Best to see how you fare with it after the elimination diet. I never had a problem with fresh pork myself... .
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Alex.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top