Advertising

Is anyone still using this site?

More
5 years 10 months ago #307 by Esdaile
Replied by Esdaile on topic Is anyone still using this site?
Well maybe it is good if there are not so many people. That means not so many sufferers perhaps. I have a high histamine level and my Problem is soft stool or diorrhea which has been fairly regular for about the last ten or more years. 15 years really.

Just in answer to your question. Do you know anything about the histamine blood Levels by the way? My 1128 ng/g is supposed to be high but how high is high?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #362 by AlexBuck
Replied by AlexBuck on topic Is anyone still using this site?
hi at all,

I'm new as well so I want to recall the threat to life!

Last week I found Daosin for me, which is for histamine intolerance and what should I say it is fantastic. After reading the package insert I took one pill right before I ate and here it comes, it doesn't matter what I want to eat! I had no problems, sooo nice!

For everyone at this forum, pls do yourself a favor and check this out!

I bought it online!

best wishes
alex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

login

Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top