Is anyone still using this site?

• Allotmenteer
  • Allotmenteer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #271 by Allotmenteer
Is anyone still using this site? was created by Allotmenteer
Just registered, hoping to find some low-histamine recipes, to find that it's like the Marie-Celeste in here. Hellooooo, is anyone there??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #272 by Juliar77
Replied by Juliar77 on topic Is anyone still using this site?
Same here, there doesn't seem to be much going on?! Did you have any luck anywhere else? I'm starving and can't eat anything! Had fruit salad for breakfast but had citrus fruit in it, now my throat is swollen, I have a headache and itchy skin. nothing is sacred! help....!

More
6 years 4 months ago #273 by Zeke
Replied by Zeke on topic Is anyone still using this site?
I'm here often :-) But I'm checking out the tables moe than writing anything...
should do that more often :-)

• Allotmenteer
  • Allotmenteer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 4 months ago #274 by Allotmenteer
Replied by Allotmenteer on topic Is anyone still using this site?
The food tables are all confusing and contradictory! I am just starting a low-histamine diet off my own bat while I wait for various appppointments to come through. I may have leaky-gut causing allergies as a result of antibiotics for Lyme disease. But almost impossible to get a diagnosis for histamine sensitivity in the UK. Am also trying gluten-free at same time, so have a very tiny list of allowed foods at the moment. An iPhone app called Food Intolerances, from Baliza GmbH, has been useful, tho it's not perfect.

More
6 years 4 months ago #275 by Juliar77
OK will check out tables...are they on this site? I'm seeing a dietician because I have immense itching all over, she thinks it's histimine intolerance, I'm starting to agree as I have severe headaches a lot, really dry throat and fat tongue, tiredness and I'm sick if I drink alcohol.Get dizzy a lot and feel chesty and wheezy. The last few symptoms have come on recently so I think my intolerance is getting worse. Just need to work out what to eat and I should be ok, not a lot of the things I'm used to eating are left on the list!

More
6 years 4 months ago #276 by Juliar77
blimee, that's gotta be tough...why is it so hard to get help? leaky gut doesn't sound very good, surely they can do something to diagnose that? Oh, I guess it's same old story, wait til it gets serious before they do anything. :-(

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top