Advertising

Fructose table in alphabetical order

• finadmin
  • finadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #325 by finadmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #326 by AllisonT
Replied by AllisonT on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Does anyone know how much fructose and sorbitol lager beer has?

More
4 years 10 months ago #329 by MrSmith
Replied by MrSmith on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
I don't know exact amounts, but I know that the more refined a beer is, the less fructose is in it. You should avoid fruit flavored beers or any beer mixes. Wheat beers (in Germany called Hefeweizen or Weissbier) are bad, too.
I tolerate one or two normal lagers like Bud, Bud light, Coors and so on very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bee

More
4 years 10 months ago #331 by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
I don't drink beer, but I can drink some white wines, no red ones though...

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #457 by LisaAnne
Replied by LisaAnne on topic Fructose table in alphabetical order
Thank you so much for this table! It confirms what I have been experiencing. Only the items with a double smile work for me. I am still in the elimination phase. I hope to one day eat squash (pumpkin) again at least. Now that I've been eliminating though, the smallest fructose brings immediate nausea, which I never had before. This affliction has been so painful and caused so much turmoil in my life. I wish I would have know the problem sooner. It is difficult to give up all the fruits and vegetables as they are so delicious and healthy too. If I were younger I would become a scientist and look for a cure. I crave sweets. I guess I will try dextrose soon. Has anyone had good luck eating dextrose--not to help with the fructose but just to have something sweet to eat? What sweets have you found you can eat?

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top