Lactose and Sucrose diet

• funhouseface
  • funhouseface's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 days 14 hours ago #467 by funhouseface
Lactose and Sucrose diet was created by funhouseface
Hello. I am new to the site. I recently was told by a Gastroenterologist to go that he wants me to go on a Lactose free diet and also thinks I have an issue with sucrose. Therefore, he wants me to go on both diets. It has only been a few days since I had a colonoscopy, and with my symptoms, and whatever, that's what he wants me to do. I assumed it was hard because of how the nurse sounded sympathetic on the phone.

I have been going nuts trying to find information about both diets. I can't find a diet for both a Lactose and Sucrose diet, and I did find separate ones, and of course they contradict each other. Most foods cancel each other out, and so far I've been mostly following the Lactose diet. I am going to see if my insurance covers a nutritionist, which it should, but so far my insurance has been costing me so much money for the recent problems I've been having lately.

I've been losing weight, which I wouldn't normally mind, but I'm losing a lot of muscle, and losing the weight in the wrong places. :(

Does anyone have these two issues and can perhaps guide me to a diet, as I have been researching the net for three days and haven't been able to find what I need. I'd be very much pleased. Thank you. I don't know what to eat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top