Low carb recipe suggestions

• Arler1986
  • Arler1986's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #428 by Arler1986
Arler1986 created the topic: Low carb recipe suggestions
Can anyone here suggest some low carb recipes? It would be nice if you could share some chicken recipes which wouldn’t cause any food allergies. I had undergone a lap band surgery from a clinic in Richmond Hill ( www.lakeviewsurgery.com/lap-band/ )on Feb 1. The procedure was successful. I was looking for some diet suggestions after this procedure and found this group very interesting. Looking forward to tasty recipes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top