Advertising

Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #455 by Sazza
Replied by Sazza on topic Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Just a comment re egg/ chicken intolerance/ allergy .. both my children could not tolerate eggs ( nausea and vomiting) with my eldest child she outgrew it and is fine now. However my son is now 18 and has developed an Intolerance also to chicken .. it doesn’t matter what kind and how it has been cooked .. results in nausea and vomiting. Anyone else experience this? Show less

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #458 by Draco79
Replied by Draco79 on topic Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Hi there

I have the same problem with chicken with in half hour of eating chicken my stomach cramps and have the runs real bad.
It doesnt matter how the chicken is cooked it always happens also the same if i have too much peanut butter same result

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #459 by Sazza
That’s interesting isn’t it? I know this may seem a strange question but have you tried free range or organic chicken? I wonder why peanuts cause the same reaction?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #460 by Draco79
Replied by Draco79 on topic Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Hi sazza
I have tried all different kinds it doesnt matter if its organic free range it doesnt matter if its boiled grilled fried or roasted if its kfc or schnitzel it all does the same consequences after eating chicken.
Yea its with peanut butter eat too much of that does same thing

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #461 by Sazza
Have you ever been to the GP about it? I didn’t get much joy when the children were small the GP hadn’t heard of a chicken allergy as such . I think he thought I was weird.. great help!.At first I couldn’t work out if it was chicken or eggs but turned out to be both!
As I said ,my daughter grew out of the chicken intolerance/allergy but still feels a bit rough after egg. My son still can’t have chicken.
Actually with me ,I always fancy chicken but as soon as I start eating it I feel a bit sick ( but that’s all) so I stop.
How long have you had your allergy? Have any of your family got it too? I have tried to research it but not come up with anything so far .. have you?

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top