Advertising

Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?

• xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  • xKiYoMiNaTiONx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #335 by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
xKiYoMiNaTiONx created the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Hello,

I'm new to this place, as I found it through facebook. I'm Lactose Intolerant. However, I wanted to know if anyone else has heard of a Chicken/Egg Intolerance?

According to the Food Allergy Test I took, I'm not allergic to chicken and eggs. However, when I tried to eat just a little bit of it today. I was sent to the bathroom with cramps and the runs. Then I got some nausea discomfort.

Is there anyone else out there like me? This is really bothering as a lot of food contains chicken and eggs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #336 by AllisonT
AllisonT replied the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
hi!
actually there is no intolerance to chicken or eggs.
so the question ist, what else did you eat? Was the chicken marinated or did you eat some ready-made meal? I assume it wasn't pure chicken and a pure real egg?
What did you drink?

• xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #337 by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
xKiYoMiNaTiONx replied the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Well,

Whenever I eat my eggs, it's usually with Rice and either Bacon, Portuguese Sausage, Breakfast Steak or Spam. I never had any problems before.

Whenever I eat chicken, usually if it's the chicken my dad buys at the market to cook, I normally don't eat his chicken because I don't like Rosemary.

When my mom makes Shoyu Chicken, sometimes I'm fine.

Whenever I eat chicken from like Panda Express, a korean place, or from a japanese place, and heck even McDonald's Chicken Sandwich...and frozen chicken nuggets...lately they all seem to make me go straight to the bathroom with cramps. It never used to do this before. I haven't changed anything in my diet.

Right now, if I take chicken away from my foods. I'm perfectly fine. If I put chicken back in, then I'm back where I started.

More
4 years 2 months ago #338 by Zeke
Zeke replied the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
I would also assume it's not the chicken, but the ingredients the chicken is cooked with.
But that can be everything. Also, an intolerance can come just like that.
Did you have a antibiotics treatment in the last weeks? That can cause temporary intolerances.

You should write a food diary ( www.food-intolerance-network.com/miscell...seful-downloads.html ). maybe that helps to find yout what you can eat and what not.

• xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #339 by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
xKiYoMiNaTiONx replied the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Well, I have been taking Antibiotics for my In-Grown Toenail. I have a whole bunch of medications that I take on a daily basis.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #453 by shansenhome
shansenhome replied the topic: Intolerance to Chicken and Eggs?
Yes, my brother and I are like you. We have the same symptoms (and I have the same issues with fresh oranges and grapefruit). After extensive self testing... we know it is not how it is prepared. We are pretty sure our dad had it as well. Our symptoms got really strong when we were each in our mid forties.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

login

Register
Remember Me
Forgot username  Forgot password

Advertising

Advertising

Certifications & Quality

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

quality criteria logoThe information provided is created in compliance with a self-imposed quality management procedure

Disclaimer

The information provided on the Food Intolerance Network website is no substitute for a visit to a registered dietician, nutritionist or a doctor. The information that you will find here may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and treatment by a medical professional or approved and registered dieticians. The content of the Food Intolerance Network website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis.

Go to top